Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Night in London

Yesterday's travel plans were certainly up for interpretation. I left PA at 6:30am to arrive an hour later in Detroit, MI. Unbeknownst to me Atlanta was being stormed upon. All flights in and out were apparently delayed 3 hours. I shifted to standby for an earlier flight into Atlanta which fortunately got me in on time to catch my still on time flight to London. Atlanta? Yeah, it was sunny when I got there. What storm!?!

So now I'm relaxing in my 8x8 train cabin style hotel room at the airport. It's actually quite cozy. Hats off to the Europeans for combining functionality in a tiny space. Hopefully I'll get enough rest to carry me through an early morning (4am check out) and a busy day settling into Greece.

1 comment:

  1. Oh have fun Jen and be careful! I want to see lots of posts on here!

    ReplyDelete