Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Door

After about a year of planning, working and waiting, I'm off for another traveling adventure. This time I am focusing on Western Europe. After a brief 20 hour stop over in London, my journey begins in Thessaloniki, Greece. I'll work my way north through various towns until I reach Ireland. Along the way I will be stopping in Italy, France, Germany, England, Scotland and Wales.

My traveling companions will be the complete works of Jane Austen and anyone I get to chat with via Skype. Not sure when I'll be online, but if you download Skype we can chat, voice and video call all for free. You'll find me at Skype name jkuntz27. Of course you can also leave comments on the blog--even without a blogger username.

Life has been tense and crazy with trying to pull everything together for the trip. Phone calls to companies, setting up finances, buying the last few items and trying to pack it all into my carry-on size roller bag and my shoulder bag. All in all, stressful. With assignment halfway completed (Region 8, synod __?__) and only a short time post moving back to PA, I've been thinking how it would just be easier to stay put. Certainly more comfortable and right now, comfortable would be delightful. Well, back to packing. Hopefully once I get there the adventure will set in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment